Integrating spheres are used for precise measurements of light reflected, transmitted or emitted by a sample.
It can be used as an extension to our photoelectric spectrometer .
It has three ports: input, sample i detection port.
Our integrating sphere has a modular design, so it can be easily adjusted to various measurement requirements.
Click the photo to enlarge
It can be mounted to a Thorlabs’ cage system, to a bread board or an optical table.
- Integrating sphere diameter: 76.2 mm (3 in)
- Input port diameter: 13.6 mm
- Sample port diameter: 13.6 mm
- Detection port diameter: 6 mm
- Coating type: barium sulfate
- Reflectance: > 97% in 350-850 nm,
> 92% in 250-1300 nm
- Sphere multiplier: 30.5 @ 550 nm
- Compatible with 30 mm cage system from Thorlabs
The following accessories are compatible with the product